1. HOW MUCH DOES VISIT TO CELLAR COST?
The Cellar can be visited by booking the wine tasting or the wine dinner
Wine tasting costs 60 euros per person
Wine dinner costs 95 euros per person
Please note that wine cellar is in a remote area with limited connectivity and cellar is underground, we strongly advise bringing cash as alternative to cards in case of technical difficulties in processing beyond the control of the cellar.
2. IS THERE A MIN. NUMBER OF PEOPLE? I AM ALONE, CAN I JOIN?
At this point we book tables for minimum of 2 pax but if you are alone please email us and we will try to connect you to a group, find a table or suggest an alternative program
3. WHAT IS THE MAX. NUMBER OF PEOPLE?
Our cellar holds about 15 people maximum however if you are a larger group please email us as we can make some adjustments to the program to accommodate larger groups.
4. IS THERE ANY DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN, CAN WE DRIVE TO THE VINEYARD OURSELVES?
Email us if traveling with children to find best solution for your group.
5. WHAT IF I BOOK AND THE TOUR IS CANCELLED?
We will refund your deposit in full in case of cancellation from us for any reason.
6. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TO BOOK MY SEAT?
Deposit is 150 kn / 20 eur per person to reserve your spot on the tasting or dinner.
7. HOW DOES THE BOOKING CALENDAR WORK?
Pick a date you are interested in and number of guests in your party calendar will automatically show availability and guide you through the booking and process.
8. WHY WAS MY CARD REJECTED?
If you have any issues processing your reservation please email us or call
9. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Please review our cancelation policy in provided Terms and Conditions
10. HOW CAN I PAY THE BALANCE?
Please refer to question 1.
11. WILL THERE BE ANY EXTRA CHARGE?
Gratuities to the guides and buying bottles of wine and olive oil are optional extras, there is no added cost of the program.
12. WHICH LANGUAGES DOES THE GUIDE SPEAK?
English, Croatian always, German or Spanish upon request as well as other languages
13. ON WHICH DAYS DOES THIS TOUR DEPART?
Tour departs almost daily and our calendar is always up to date, check the availability of your preferred date and email us in case in case there seems not to be availability.
14. WHEN DO WE START?
Start time moves with the seasons. In the summer lunch time tasting usually starts around 1 PM while dinner program usually starts around 7 PM
15. WHERE DO WE START FROM?
Tastings are done at both the bar and cellar but dinners just at the cellar. Please emails us for more details.
16. WHAT IF I’M LATE?
Please call or inform us in some way we are happy to wait a bit if you are on your way.
17. HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE TO THE CELLAR?
Drive is 15 – 20 min in regular traffic conditions, in case of high season clusters can be up to 10 min longer.
18. HOW WILL I RECOGNIZE THE MEETING POINT?
Meeting point is a roundabout with a bus station. If you text us before we will be waiting there.
19. I AM STAYING IN TROGIR OR ELSEWHERE, CAN I STILL DO THIS?
Please contact us with this type of request, we try to accommodate when we can, other instances additional cost may be involved.
20. WHAT IS SERVED IN THE WINERY, AND HOW MUCH CAN WE EAT/DRINK?
We serve different types of flatbreads, tapas, salads and similar with our lunch tasting.
Dinner includes approx 4 that are paired with various appetizers, mains and desserts. There is no official menu as the offer changes seasonally and according to offer on the markets.
21. I HAVE A FOOD ALLERGY, CAN I STILL DO THIS?
Yes, please provide this information with the booking and we will adapt the offer at the cellar.
22. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
No formal attire is required, by rule we are casual, however we advise against any type of high heel option as terrain to the cellar is only partially paved.
23. CAN I BUY WINE, OLIVE OIL IN THE CELLAR?
Of course, please note that payment is not always possible by card so we advise having cash as well.
24. CAN I BOOK A PRIVATE EVENT ON THE ESTATE?
For certain types of groups, we can host private tours, please contact us for more info.